The Positive Power of Humor
*Humor is the best medicine to stay happy and healthy, but we all knew that already.
* Humor can help to reduce stress, and can aid in the healing process
* Humor can help all of us to cope in the most depressing of situations and darkest of days.
* Research has shown that the punch line, can increase the bottom line.
*Humor can help to create a positive work place, which can be excellent for creativity and idea development. Humor and creativity jest seem to go together
* The ability to laugh at ourselves, at all the crazy and silly things we all say and do, is healthy for our well-being.
* Humor can help bring people together, and that is important in the work place, because teamwork is a top priority.
* Humor can help us all to cope with the aging process.
So, my advice to everyone out there is to take plenty of vitamin H on a daily basis.
Humor helps to make us all feel good, and can help to lift our spirits…jest for the health of it!
by Jerry AragonShare on Facebook