Listen to today’s Warm and Fuzzy here! Worry germs will die if you’ll apply these six disinfectants
1. Keep busy. Mental idleness is the seed bed of fear, frustration and anxiety. At the first sign of worry, get busy doing something.
2. Fight perfectionism. Stop looking for the one best way. Remember, if you will wait until you’re perfect you’ll be dead before you get started!
3. Take action. Action kills worry. Plunge in. Do something about the thing that worries you. Stop doubting, start loving.
4. Look ahead. What’s done is done. Stop trying to improve hindsight. Sharpen up your foresight instead.
5. Love the unexpected. Look forward to the unknown. Be glad life is filled with surprises. It is nature’s way of preventing boredom.
6. Sit down and count your blessings. You’ve got more than you think!Share on Facebook