Hear today’s warm and fuzzy here!
Did you know that every day you have around 90,000 thoughts? That’s a lot of thoughts for one day and yet I bet you’d be hard pressed to identify even 20 of those thoughts.
Interestingly, according to the experts, the majority of the thoughts you had today were the same as the ones you had yesterday. So what are the things you keep telling yourself?
The thoughts we have and the things we tell ourselves have the potential to significantly influence our emotions and our actions. And wouldn’t it be better to nurture positive, happy thoughts than negative ones?
To kick-start your positive thinking mission, here are the top 10 things we think you should be telling yourself every day.
1. I am doing the best I can with what I have
2. I forgive my past, accept the present and release the future
3. I choose love over fear
4. I am in charge of my thoughts
5. I won’t sweat the small stuff
6. Today is going to be awesome
7. Nothing is impossible
8. Happiness is my birthright
9. I have a purpose
10. I am surrounded by people who love and care for me
Once you commit to not only saying these 10 things, but believing them, your life
will take on a new sense of joy and gratitude.
Written by Cassandra Lane